Today was one of those days. Mr. Sunshine has turned into Mr. Cranky Pants. I have a few theories: #1 His teeth are bothering him #2 He has a tummy ache from the food I'm forcing him to eat!! He has not been a big fan of eating in general. Because of his whole having to get his tongue clipped he has alway been a little feisty when he eats. Lately it has been worse. I just started giving him oatmeal a few days ago so that may be it, but I'm not sure. Pray for my little guy. I hate seeing him fussy, it's so not him. Here are a few pictures to cheer me up! Sorry, I'm kind of a complainer today.
This picture makes me laugh. She is such a goof ball!
Here is what he usually looks like :)
Taking in the world. So precious.
Playing in the mud, while Dave was planting some new flowers.




I will pray that cranky pants turns back into mr. sunshine fast! :) And I just love how your girls will get down and dirty in the mud!!
ReplyDelete