I have a confession to make....I am obsessed with a new website and blog that I have come across in the last month. It is an International Down Syndrome Orphan Ministry, called Reece's Rainbow. It is an amazing story of a mom with a little guy with DS and her heart to see other kiddos with DS find their 'forever families'. The website is both sad and encouraging at the same time. They have over 200 kids on their website that need a family. They know that not everyone can adopt a child, so they have created a sponsorship program so you can donate to help families raise the funds to bring one of the little cuties home. It breaks my heart to see so many children that need a family, but it's encouraging to know that their are families out their they want to bring home a child with DS, or another disabiltiy home. It seems like every blog I read has a Reece's Rainbow story. This is the part I'm obsessed with. I love the stories and homecoming pictures. I've already picked out a ton of kids I'd like to bring home too! If only I had a big old ranch and a ton of money to go with it. Anyway, I thought I'd share with you about their website in case you, or someone you know, may want to adopt, or if you feel led to donate to help one of the kids find their 'forever family.'
Click here to go to their website or click here to go to their blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment