Saturday, October 23, 2010

31 for 21: Outta Ideas!

Blogging everyday is quite a stretch for me.  Today I'm tired and can't think of anything to blog about.  I haven't taken any pictures for 2 days, so I got nothin'! 

Here are a few misc. things going on:  Dave is just finishing up Episode 2 for his web tv series.  It should be up on the website tomorrow or the next day.  I let you know when it goes up.  You can click here if you haven't seen the first one yet.  Dave has put a website together to sell t-shirts for Down Syndrome.  If you're interested in one you can click here to buy one.  He can customize the shirts so if you see one you like, but you want to change it a little he can do that.  He also created a facebook profile for it and has 'met' lots of people through it. 

OK, well that's all I have for right now!  I'll try to be a little more exciting tomorrow.  I'm planning on playing with my new camera lens tomorrow so I should have some new pictures.

1 comment: