Today was a good day. First, Abigail and I headed to church for Bible Study. It was great, as usual. It's so funny how God uses our 'uncomfortable' moments to do great things. I did not want to lead this bible study. I'm just more comfortable being on the sidelines, but I did it and now I am so glad. I really love the ladies in my group. They have all been so open and encouraging and we have had some great discussions. I feel so blessed to have them in my life right now.
Next, we headed out to Dave's parents because Dave was out there with Emma and Josiah. Abby really wanted to play at the McDonald's play structure by their house so we went there for awhile. As they were playing, I was thinking back to this time last year when Emma was so sick because we didn't know that she had Celiac disease and how she wasn't even walking yet. Now she's feeling great and is everywhere on the play structure. Then Dave's mom sent us home with dinner, have I mentioned before how wonderful my mom-in-law is? She's always doing sweet things like that.
Then we came home and we hung out and played. I checked the mail and my new lens for my camera came! I got enough money for my birthday to by it and I am so excited to have it now. It's a great lens and I should be able to get some cool shots.
Then I let the little angels stay up late and just as we were getting ready for bed a thunderstorm started. We turned out the lights and watched the lightening. Then Dave got home from work so we all sat outside and enjoyed the storm. Ah, what a perfectly blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment