Monday, October 18, 2010

31 for 21: Times Are Changing, Part 2

Today was Emma's last day with her Physical Therapist.  The last few days I've been getting a little teary when I think of Emma going to school in two weeks.  I'm scared to let my baby go.  I know it will be good for her and I know she will love it. 

All of her therapies have been in our house and I've been there for most of them.  I always know what's going on and how they work with her.  Once they turn three they transition from the Early Intervention Program to the school district's Early Childhood Program.  This Friday is our meeting to discuss her test results, we will find out what school she will go to, what time, what days, etc.  I'm sure I'll feel much better once the meeting is over because I'll have the answers and then I can process for a week before she gets on the school bus!!  Can you believe that my 3 year old will be on a school bus?  Don't worry there will be a white mini-van following the bus to school with a teary mom, dad, and possibly a teary sister.  Pray for all of us and we embark on a new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment