Emma LOVES the VeggieTales movie Sweetpea Beauty. So, we had a Sweetpea birthday party for her. We got her and Abby Sweetpea t-shirts.
She got a Sweetpea doll.
After the kids open a present they have to go tell the person thank you and give them a hug before they can open the next gift. She gave her little friend Bruin a hug after she opened her gift from him. I think this picture is so cute.
I made gluten-free cupcakes for everyone. Her party was completely gluten-free, which is so nice to not have to worry about her getting sick. At most birthday parties I spend my time watching her and making sure there is no food lying around that she can pick up and eat. It's not very relaxing, but this time it was.
She thought they were yummy.
My uncle made this picnic table for his grandkids and once they out grew it he gave it go my parents. They brought it up for the kids since they don't get to use it very often at their house. It came in handy today!
It was a good day. I think Emma had a great time. She got spoiled by family and friends. Thanks everyone for lovin' on my girl!







No comments:
Post a Comment