Thursday, October 6, 2011
31 for 21: I am Tired!
Today I am tired! Life has not slowed down since the middle of July. We've packed up a house, moved, unpacked, worked on the new house inside and outside, painted the living room, hallway, dining room, and kitchen, driven back and forth to Vegas a gizillion times for therapy and doctors appointments, grocery shopping. I am ready for life to slow down a bit. Dave has been working 8am-11pm for the past month in Vegas so we haven't seen him much. Today was his last day on this job!! I feel like a single mom and it's no fun. I am looking forward to spending time together as family. I am so thankful that he's had this job, but I am glad it's done. So, because of my crazy life I really have nothing exciting to blog about nor do I have pictures to post! Sorry! I need to bust out the camera this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment