Monday, October 10, 2011

31 for 21: Daddy Makes Fun Toys

Dave made a cool toy for me today, but the kids think it's for them!  We have to take our trash can a long 'ole way out onto the street and we have gravel in our drive way and on the street so it's impossible to drag it out there.  I usually use a two wheel dolly to drag the cans out there, but Dave had a better solution....His toy is his riding lawn mower.  The kids love it too.  Whenever he mows they each get to ride with him and it's sooo exciting.  So today he built a little trailer to go behind it so we can put the trash cans out there much easier.  The kids were waiting patiently for me to get home today so they could all go for a ride.  (I'd like to clarify something:  The reason I've been taking out the trash is because Dave has been gone working.  It's usually his job, but when he's gone I have to do it.)
Today I finally learned how to drive it.  It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment