Abby and Emma got new beds a few weeks ago. Emma was way too big for her toddler bed and we wanted to get Abby a new mattress since she's getting bigger now. We moved Abby's bed into Josiah's room. We figured he could skip the toddler bed and go straight to a big bed. It's been in his room for 2 weeks but I haven't tried to get him to sleep in it because he is a little, well a lot, on the feisty side and I thought he'd be tough to get to sleep in there. My husband, who is always up for the challenge, decided to put him in his big bed last night. He did amazingly well, by far the easiest of the three. He got out of bed a few times and Dave put him back and then he was out and slept great all night. Tonight he got up a few times, but went to sleep like a champ. I am in shock, but I hope he keeps it up. If so we'll be getting rid of our crib soon! He is officially the last Huwe baby for this family. (If you need a crib let me know. )
No comments:
Post a Comment