I'm so thankful for my friends. Today in particular I'm thinking of 3 different friends who just made my day a little better. First was Christina. She watched Abby all morning while we were at the hospital. She, like me, is not a morning person, but she still let us drop Ab off at 7:30. Then feed her lunch and kept her busy until 12:45. Thanks, Christina!
Next was Jill...My BFF. (I so sound like a teenager!) Anyway, we've been playing phone tag and today we finally talked. I love that we're still such good friends and that she knows me better than anyone. (Well, female wise, I think Dave knows me the best.)
Last was Nikeela. Nikeela and I met at the park over a year ago. Abby and her daughter Ksaynia hit it off. (the 'K' is silent so you say it Saynia) Anywho, we also hit it off and she has become a great friend. She is one of the most kind and giving people I've ever met.
Thank you ladies for being in my life. I think you're all pretty great.
No comments:
Post a Comment