Little Emma is keeping us on our toes in regards to prayer. She hasn't been feeling well for the past month, but has gotten significantly worse the past two days. We took her to the doc today to find out that on the outside they can't find anything wrong. Which means something is wrong on the inside (I know, a no-brainer.) Any who, so she is not herself at all. She's usually is so happy and playful, but right now she is very lethargic and not eating much. This is definitely cause for worry.
Thank the Lord that we have a really good pediatrician that has experience with Downs patients. He's very thorough, without freaking out. That is one of the reasons Dave and I really like him. We took her in for blood work today and should have the results of the tests tomorrow. He's testing her for lots of stuff, some of the things he's testing for are pretty serious which is why we're worried. Please pray for her and us. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment