Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness Day #13

Today I'm so happy and super thankful for a day without diarrhea! It's the first day in almost 2 months with no yucky diapers. Emma hasn't been eating wheat for 11 days and she is finally starting to feel better. Yay! She's playing more and trying to climb up the stairs when I'm not looking!! I couldn't be happier to chase her up the stairs. Thank you, Lord, for showing us what's been making her sick.

Side note/Update: Tomorrow she's going in for an upper endoscopy. They put her out with gas, give her an IV, and then put a little scope down her throat so they can have a look in her tummy and intestine. They do a biopsy to confirm that she does have Celiac. It will take her intestines 4-6 months to heal. We're praying for a quick healing.

BTW: Our new baby is 15 weeks today! Soon we'll know if it's a 'he' or 'she'!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that Emma had a good day. I'm so glad she's feeling better. I'll be praying for her scope today.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete