Today what I'm thankful for are my girls and their relationship. They love each other so much and it's obvious by the fact that they are always giggling, laughing, hugging, wrestling and sharing. This morning at breakfast they were playing one of their favorite games. Abby hides behind Emma's high chair while she's eating and says "Emmmmma". Then Emma turns around and giggles and tries to find her. It brings me such joy watching them together.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
A Time to be Thankful
I wanted to do a 'Month of Thankfulness', but due to the late start I think I'll call it 'Half-a-Month of Thankfulness'!
Today what I'm thankful for are my girls and their relationship. They love each other so much and it's obvious by the fact that they are always giggling, laughing, hugging, wrestling and sharing. This morning at breakfast they were playing one of their favorite games. Abby hides behind Emma's high chair while she's eating and says "Emmmmma". Then Emma turns around and giggles and tries to find her. It brings me such joy watching them together.
One of my favorite pictures of them cuddling!
Today what I'm thankful for are my girls and their relationship. They love each other so much and it's obvious by the fact that they are always giggling, laughing, hugging, wrestling and sharing. This morning at breakfast they were playing one of their favorite games. Abby hides behind Emma's high chair while she's eating and says "Emmmmma". Then Emma turns around and giggles and tries to find her. It brings me such joy watching them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your girls bring me joy also. Love the 1/2 month of thankfulness idea.
ReplyDeleteDebbie