
My Pretty Princess

So, I've been wanting to start a blog 4EVER and I finally did it tonight. There are always random things going through my head and I don't write them down....so I thought maybe I might be able to keep up with this to remember all that's happening. The girls are always doing the cutest things and I hope to document that on a regular basis. Also, I want to document what's happening with this pregnancy. I must warn you that I am NOT a writer. That's probably the reason it's taken me so long to get started. It takes me awhile to put my thoughts into words. I figure only my close friends and family will be reading this so you'll be ok with my lack of skills! Anyway, thanks to anyone checking in on us. I hope you enjoy!
YAY!! Blogging is lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your posts!
here's mine www.kathermanfam.blogspot.com
xoxo
Fun! Love the pictures. You are motivating me to get back to mine.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cheryl
so very proud of you!!! I look forward to checkin up on the blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteDebbie