Sunday, December 27, 2009

So, I've been a slacker!

December was just so crazy and busy that I just couldn't seem to get to my blog. Things should slow down now and hopefully I can keep you all posted. So, here are some highlights from December (minus Christmas...I still need to upload pictures!)

One thing that has been happening around the Huwe household is trying new gluten-free foods. Emma is liking most of her new snacks. The cutest part is that Abigail does not want to eat wheat because she doesn't want to contaminate Emma. I love those cuties! It's been a huge adjustment, but we're making it. We have found a tasty recipe that is probably our new favorite, gluten-free lasagna!


The second thing is the newest member of our family....the mini-van! Which I am so excited about! (Go ahead and laugh, Logan!)

Anyway, Dave got the Jeep up and running again, and then something else broke so we figured it was time to say good-bye to it. With the new baby on the way we definitely need some more room. We found this van for a great price, but it was so nasty on the inside that we passed it up at first. I was so grossed out that they didn't even clean it before trying to sell it that I did not want it! After a day and looking at our other options we decided to buy it. It's a 2005 and only had 27,000 miles on it. The next day I took it to the car wash and now it's like a whole new van. Here's a picture I took right before I took it in. Be prepared to be grossed out!

The last BIG excitement of the month....we found out we're having a BOY! We're super excited about our new little one! We're going to figure out a name soon. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. a BOY!!!! YAHOOO!!!! i bet you guys are so excited! boys are so much fun and they love their mommy!!!!
    i can't believe you got a van... you are officially a 3 kid mama! =)

    ReplyDelete