Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Little Sweeties

Josiah is getting soooo big!
We take this little DVD player on roadtrips.  I had it on the table when we got back from Phoenix.  Emma will find any DVD that isn't locked up and try to watch it.  So, she grabbed the player and the DVDs and was trying to get it open!
He's on the move now.  Not on his knees yet, but he's working on the army crawl.
Abby got a Tag for Christmas and Emma got a Tag Jr.  They love to read with them.  I love how much she is concentrating.
She loves the Toy Story 3 book the best.
In Abby's 4 year old picture she has her hands up by her face like this.  This is her favorite pose and she always does it now when I take her picture.
 Josiah got two Yodas for Christmas.  One is almost his size, so we put Yoda's robe on him.  He looks funny.
 His two front teeth finally popped through about a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment