Little Josiah isn't so little anymore. This past month he has grown up so much. He is definitely on the move now. His little crawl is so cute. He crawls on his elbows and knees. When we are really far from him and he knows it's going to take awhile to get to us he starts yelling in protest, not in a tantrum way but like he really wants to get to us.
He's eating tons of food now. I hardly have to use the food processor anymore. He's getting better at feeding himself now. I love watching him try to cram food into his mouth.
He has so much fun with this little race track toy. He loves to see it move and hear the music. This picture is funny to me because his is screaming at the toy because he's excited, but he looks mad.
He has said 'Mama' to get my attention several times!!! Yay, someone finally said my name first! His top two teeth finally popped through the gums. He moved out of the 'baby' car seat and into a big boy car seat. I think that pretty much covers what he's been up to. I wish he would just slow down and be my baby a little longer!!!
He's such a champ! I LOVE that he's saying Mama. I wish he would stay a little guy longer too!
ReplyDelete