I took the kiddos to take pictures at the District last week. I still haven't done Emma's 3 year picture because she has that constant runny nose between colds. I finally got the motivation to do it, but I picked a day that Dave was working....not my brightest idea. So, needless to say, we still don't have a picture to print, but there are a few cute ones I got.
Most of the shots I got were of her back! I finally got her 'thinking' face.
Abby wanted to make sure that I got her braid in the picture.
I love this one of them hugging the pole and each other.
He was a little sleepy.
Emma went to school after this and I left the flowers in her hair. One of the little boys in her class got off the bus and told her teacher 'Emma looks pretty today'. So sweet! I love how much she loves going to school and the little friends she has made.
No comments:
Post a Comment