I can't believe that this year is over. Here is a little 'Year in Review' with pictures, of course!
January
We started out the year trying to figure out Emma's Celiac Disease. Now, a little over a year from her diagnosis I can honestly say it's so much easier that I thought it would be. We've adapted and it's 'normal' for us now.
February
Emma officially started walking! Yay!
March
Dave and Abby got to go on a helicopter ride with our friend, Donnie. The kiddos got a new cousein, Maddy, from India.
April
Our little guy joined us after shaking things up by putting his Mom on bed rest for 2 weeks! Thanks to our amazing and family and friends we survived the bed rest and finally got to meet Josiah on April 26th. It's also my aunt Wylene's birthday. She was my Dad's littlest sister. She passed away at age14, so I never met her, but I think it's cool that Josiah was born on her birthday.
May
Abby turned 4!
June
Emma got her tonsils and adenoids removed. She can now breathe when she sleeps. Praise the Lord for that and for the great doctors he has given us.
Dave and I celebrated 7 years!
July
Dave went to Atlanta again to work for 2 1/2 weeks. My mom came to help then we went to Phx for part of it. The kids did so well. We are very thankful for Skype.
August
We went up to Zion National Park for a night. The kiddos loved playing in the garden by our cabin.
September
My two guys!
We raised over $1100 for the Buddy Walk.
We went on a road trip to beautiful Northern Nevada.
October
Emma turned 3
November
A big month for Emma...she started school.
December
Maddy's adoption was finalized! This little cutie is official.
A glimpse of our year! Looking forward to 2011.



No comments:
Post a Comment