Sorry I haven't blogged this week. Here is an update.
Josiah decided to scooch himself off the blanket.
Josiah decided to scooch himself off the blanket.
He's gives his Mama such cute smiles.
The weather has been so nice all week. The girls have been playing outside all week. BTW, Emma did not start school yet. She has had a runny nose all week. She'll start this week..
She feel asleep at 5:30pm the other night. So, she wouldn't go to sleep at bedtime. I had to put the baby gate up to keep her in her room. She got the shopping cart and sat in it. I guess she was trying to jump over.
Later, I found her asleep in her sister's bed.
Abby and her friend at the park.
Emma wasn't feeling so great, but she looked super cute.
Abby loves climbing the wall.








No comments:
Post a Comment