Thursday, November 11, 2010

Emma and the Bus

Emma rode the bus on Tuesday for the first time.  This is her bus driver strapping her in for the first time.
 We followed her to school.
 We were hanging out waiting for the teachers to pick up the kids from the bus, without being seen.
 Dave got out and took a picture of her teacher's assistant picking her up.  I forgot the telephoto lens so it's kind of far away.
 She's holding her hand on the way up the ramp.  When she got to the top she started sobbing.  It was so sad.  I could hear her sobbing and I couldn't go comfort her.  
 Josiah has started trying to sit up lately.  He's still wobbly, but he loves it.
We started up home school preschool again with Abby now that Emma is in school.  She was working on the calendar.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sad. I would have been bawling right along with Emma.

    Love you Emma
    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete