Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving.  We always go my sister-in-law's house.  My niece was just given a huge bag of dress up clothes.  They all had a blast dressing up.
 I've been wanted to do this Thanksgiving craft so we did it after we got home from eating.  I love how big Abby is getting.   I can just give her the stuff and she can glue it all on where it goes and write her name on her paper.  She was so cute when I asked her what she was thankful for.  She had a huge list!  I asked Emma what she was thankful for.  This is how it went:
Me:  Emma, are you thankful for Daddy?
Emma:  Yeah!
Me: Are you thankful for Abby?
Emma:  Yeah!
You get the idea!  I basically named all the things and her family that she so obviously loves.
 If you click on the images below you can see them larger so you can read them.
 Here's what I'm thankful for:
~A loving and gracious God who has saved me by the blood of Jesus.
~My amazing husband.
~That I was able to have three cute kiddos.
~My parents and Dave's parents.  Both sets are still married and have been great examples of how important it is to love your spouse unconditionally.
~That I can stay at home with my kids and I don't have to send them to daycare.
~For church and the new friends I've made there.
~For old friends who just know you so well and love you still!
~For my new camera!
~That I get to start new Christmas traditions with my children.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment