I loved blogging everyday last month for Down Syndrome Awareness Month. I was really going to try and keep up with it, but I haven't done such a great job! Emma going to school has really thrown me for a loop! The first week I wanted to cry when she left. Then the whole time she was gone I was wondering what she doing, pretty. Two and a half hours doesn't sound very long, until she's gone then it takes forever. It broke my heart when she left on the bus and cried. Well, I'm happy to report that on Wed & Thurs she did not cry! Yay! Here she is blowing kisses to us.
Josiah got his first two teeth this past week. In the picture, you can kind of see them on the bottom.
Abby won't sit still long enough for a picture, but I snuck this one.
I love cuddling at bedtime and so do the kiddos.






No comments:
Post a Comment