Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trip to Cali

We went to see Dave for the weekend when he was working in LA. 
We took the kids to Universal Studios, not realizing that it's not so kid friendly.  Abby kept asking when we could go on a ride.  The BackLot Tour wasn't a ride in her book.  Oh well, you win some you lose some!  It was still a good day.




Then we went to the beach.


 I like this one of Emma a lot.
 I think he was a little tired, he looks funny.



We also went to a cool science museum.  The LA Memorial Coliseum is right next to it so I took a pic of it 'cause I thought it looked cool with the sun behind it.
We had a little picnic in front of the Coliseum first.  That dog in the background joined us, he wanted some lunch too.
 They have beautiful rose gardens too.
 I have a picture of Dave throwing Abby when she was young, so I wanted one of Emma too.
 Abby is a little too big now.

 Finally inside the museum.

 All three of them loved this aquarium.
 I love her concentration face.
 They were picking up that red truck at the far end of the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment