Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A New Cousin

Dave went to LA to work for a two weeks, so we went to Phoenix to meet Gage, the kiddos new little cousin.
 The kids always love to go swimming at Uncle Logan's house.  Emma likes to cuddle with her future aunt on the raft.
 Abby and Grandma cuddling.
 Lil guy can stand, but rarely does it.  At this point I'm not sure if he'll ever walk!!!
 There he is....Baby Gage!
 Abby has been waiting to get her hands on him.
 Emma loves him too.
 My mom and Abby have their birthday on the same day.  We celebrated their birthdays when we were there.
 Me and the little sweetie.
My parents' church has these really cool palm trees in the front.  I've been dying to take pictures of the kids there.  Of course, they weren't in the mood to 'pose' for mom, but I got a few good ones.







I got some family pictures too.


 It's so hard to get them all to cooperate!



No comments:

Post a Comment