Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where To Start?

I really stink at keeping this blog going.  I love to blog, but things have been so busy that I just can't seem to get to it.    Here's a little recap of June.

We have 3 cement stairs in our courtyard and Josiah tumbled down them.  He looked tore up for a few days, but lucky for him he takes after his Daddy and he heals quickly.  This was the first day.
 
Dave got Lasik!  He had to wear these cool glasses while he slept the first week. Now his vision is better than 20/20.  


The girls performed a little concert for me.  They got their headbands and jewelry on and their nightgown dresses.  Abby is wearing Emma's so it's a little too short.  They were cracking me up.

Father's Day

Classic spaghetti face
 My big 5 year old
 New haircut
I think that sums up the month of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment