Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 7 of Bed Rest

Well, I'm happy to say that I've made it this far. Tomorrow morning I go back to the doctor to get checked out again. It's been a long week, but at the same time I can't believe I'm almost half way there. I am so grateful for my family and friends. They have taken good care of my girls and my husband. My mother-in-law has been cooking, cleaning, and playing with the girls non-stop. Thanks to two of my fabulous friends, Christina & Nikeela, they grandparents were able to have Friday & Saturday off! My father-in-law has been our chauffeur, sat with Dave at the hospital, and finished painting Josiah's room. I seriously have the BEST in-laws in the world. I've always known that and appreciated them, but they have been extra awesome this week. So, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear an update and that you and baby are doing good. i'll be praying for your appointment tomorrow.
    you are so blessed to have amazing family that live so close.

    ReplyDelete