Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Happy Mama

I am one happy Mama! #1 because I love seeing Emma walk around. #2 Because Abigail is so sweet and helps her go down the two little steps in our entry and encourages her as she does it. One of the nice things about Emma walking is being able to go the park. I love that she can play with the 'big kids'. She has always loved the park and I've taken her and let her crawl around and play, but it really grossed me out how filthy her pants and hands would get. (Sorry, I'm just being honest! I try not to freak out about germs, but that's one place I do.) Anyway, she still gets dirty, but she's walking now and that brings me so much joy! Here are pictures from two different trips to the park since she became my big walking girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment