Wednesday, February 24, 2010

God Effect

Dave has just begun filming a Christian Internet TV series called 'God Effect'. They began filming Sunday night. My Mother-in-Law watched the girls for a bit while my Father-in-Law and I went over to watch the filming. I love being a part of Dave's projects. I was only able to stay for an hour, but it is always so fun to watch.

Here is a picture of Dave and his friend Tony setting up the first shot.

I also took a picture of the clap board before the 1st shot.


I'm so excited for this project. I've read the script for the first season and it's amazing! If you like suspenseful shows like 'Lost' then you will definitely like it. I'll keep you posted on the progress, but just remember video production is a very long process so it will be awhile before you get to see the first episode.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard the writer of the God Effect is amazing (and cute, too).

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete