I cannot believe that Abigail is going to be 4 in May. She is getting so big. I love listening to her talk to Emma, especially when she's 'teaching' her new things. Last night she said, "Emma did you know that Jesus walked on water? I heard that in my class. Yeah, he did!" It was so adorable. (Now I'm bragging a little about her...) We picked her up from church on Sunday and there was a new lady working in her classroom. She said, "Wow, she is really smart. When does she turn 4? She is such a good listener and so well-behaved!" I was so proud! When we got in the car we started asking her about the lesson. She told us the story of Jesus meeting the woman at the well. Again, I was so proud! To be honest the millions of questions that she asks me each day start to wear on me, but then I remember that that is how she learns. I love to hear her curiosity about Jesus and God, it is so amazing!
I love this little (now big) cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment