Then we went to Phoenix for Christmas. We haven't celebrated with my family on Christmas since the first year we were married, so it was nice to see the entire family while we were there. The girls had a blast with my cousins' kids. They haven't seen them in forever, but they still had a great time. Hailey even asked Abby to come sleep over at her house!
I tried to get pictures of the girls together on Christmas night in their new pajamas, but it wasn't happening. They were more interested in wrestling and crawling under Grandma's tree.
I did manage to get a few pictures of them in their Christmas dresses in front of our tree when we got home. (Although, I did have to wait until the wrestling ceased!) It seems like every Christmas our lives are completely different, and it's exciting to think about next Christmas with a new baby boy! I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment