Tonight she wanted to wear Abby's pants (weird, I know!) Anyway, she was wearing these big pants all rolled up, but she was still kind of slipping on them and Dave said "Come on Emma walk to me." So she did! She walked across the kitchen (like 8 steps) on her own and then back again! It was the most amazing thing I've seen! After that I grabbed the camera. So, here is Emma taking some steps. Please continue to pray for her. She is so close.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Emma Is Almost Walking!
Emma has been getting so close to walking. She's been taking 3 or 4 steps on her own for a while now. The favorite activity of the house this week...Abby and Emma hold hands and walk all over downstairs. It's completely adorable. The cutest part is that Abby always says, "Come on, Sweetie!" as they are walking.

Tonight she wanted to wear Abby's pants (weird, I know!) Anyway, she was wearing these big pants all rolled up, but she was still kind of slipping on them and Dave said "Come on Emma walk to me." So she did! She walked across the kitchen (like 8 steps) on her own and then back again! It was the most amazing thing I've seen! After that I grabbed the camera. So, here is Emma taking some steps. Please continue to pray for her. She is so close.
Tonight she wanted to wear Abby's pants (weird, I know!) Anyway, she was wearing these big pants all rolled up, but she was still kind of slipping on them and Dave said "Come on Emma walk to me." So she did! She walked across the kitchen (like 8 steps) on her own and then back again! It was the most amazing thing I've seen! After that I grabbed the camera. So, here is Emma taking some steps. Please continue to pray for her. She is so close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment