Day 1-Family
Abby and I went on a Mommy Daughter Date to the Pomegranate Festival. We haven't been on a date for awhile so it was very much needed.
Day 2-Home
I just love our new goats. They are so cute and playful now that they've gotten used to us and our place. I've wanted a goat since we moved here and now that we have one it feels like home.
Day 3-Most
When we bought our house it had some nasty carpet. There were burn holes by the wood burning stove and it was funky looking. We had planned to replace shortly after we moved it, but it didn't happen until just a few months ago. It was definitely worth the wait. This carpet is the most wonderful carpet ever made. I have always wanted super soft and squishy carpet. My husband is the best for getting it for me. I love it!
Day 4-Small
I am thankful that we live in a small town. Yesterday the girls had some friends over and one of them has Down Syndrome. I'm so happy to have the friends I have met here. I'm happy that Emma has a friend that is just like her. I love the area we live in. This is a picture of the street in front of our house.
Day 5-Friends
I am thankful for Abby and the girl she has become. When she was little she was so shy. It worried me because I didn't want her to be shy and insecure. When she started Kindergarten that changed. Today she had her two besties over to play. They all met in Kindergarten and have been good friends since.
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment