Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm baaccck!

It's been a year since I last blogged.  That is just ridiculous!  Life has been soooo busy since Abby started school last year.  I always want to blog, but I usually end up watching TV with Dave.  Netflix is awesome and evil at the same time.  There are just so many tv shows to watch.

Anyway, it's Down Syndrome Awareness Month again, so I figured I better start blogging again!

My friend, Korindi, is an amazing photographer.  (Check out her website:  www.korindiphotography.com)  She was doing a back to school special so I got the kiddos pictures taken last month.  Korindi also has a daughter with Down Syndrome.  Her name is Tessa.  Tessa is seven.  My girls love her.  Emma and Tessa ride the same bus home from school.  It's so cute to hear Tessa saying bye to Emma when she gets off the bus everyday.  I'm so blessed to have so many friends in our small little town that also have a child with DS.










No comments:

Post a Comment