Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It Can't Be...5 Months!

I really cannot believe my little guy is already 5 months old.  Here are a few pics of my little sweetie and an update on what he's been doing. So, he hasn't been a fan of tummy time, but that is changing.  He loves rolling over now.  I found him asleep on his tummy for the first time last week.  That made me sad.  He's growing up too fast.  

Lately he has been soooo hungry, so we started him on rice cereal a few weeks ago.  Not a fan.  He would scream until he got the bottle.  Now he's got the hang of eating off the spoon and seems to like it.  I cannot get over how happy this guy is, unless it's time to eat!!!  I am truly blessed to have had 3 incredibly happy babies.  Thanks, God!



2 comments:

  1. Noooo, 5 months already?! Boy is he just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are just so cute! Yes, you are blessed with very happy children.

    ReplyDelete