Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I really feel blessed by the Dads in my life.

My Dad....

He's the best. One thing I love about my dad is his love for music. Which I'm sure is where I get my love for it. Growing up we always had music playing and we were always singing together. That tradition is continuing on with my kids. Both girls love to sing and dance around with me. So thanks Dad, for blessing us with joy as we sing and have fun together.

My Father-in-Law....

He's pretty great too. He has taught my husband to have a strong work ethic and has taught him many trades. I know that Dave will pass this on to the girls and to Josiah. Thanks Gordon for being my father-in-law.

My husband....

I don't know where to start! He is the best. I love that he is a hard worker, but that family is the most important thing to him. No matter how busy life is he always takes time with each kid individually to let them know how much he loves them. He is so sweet and affectionate with them. I'm blessed to have a man who is a good example of a what a loving father is. I know my kids will have a healthy perspective on who God is and how he loves them based on how their earthly father loves them. Thanks for being the loving dad that you are. I love you, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment