Thursday, September 22, 2011

Our New Home

Here are a few pictures of the outside.  I love these trees.  I don't know what kind they are but we have several on the other side of the house too.  The pic on the top right is of the back of the house.  The weed infested field is part of our property too.  Eventually it will have a fence around it with some animals, maybe some chickens, goats, and cows....maybe even a horse.  The bottom left is what I see out my kitchen window.  I love the view.  I can't get enough of it.  Since our last house was a townhouse our kitchen was attached to the neighbors so I had so window and that was sad for me.  I love kitchen windows.  I'm silly, but it's true.  The bottom right is the road we drive on to get to our house off the main road.  Definitely a change from Vegas!!  (If you click on the image it will get bigger, but then you have to hit the back button to get back onto the blog.)


Here are some pictures of the inside:  #1 The shower in the Master has 2 shower heads.  The kids love it.  They think it's a party after they play outside in the water they come inside to play in the shower.  #2  The playroom.  (Don't worry we got rid of those crazy curtains and broken ceiling fan.)  This room is huge and full of toys now.  This is where most of the mess now lives, which makes me very happy.  #3 My laundry room/craft room.  Once the house is painted I hope to unpack and organize my craft stuff.  I have a feeling this will be my favorite room in the house.  #4 Our nice big living room.  I love the big windows in here.  I've painted the walls so far.  Now I have the big task of painting around the ceiling.  Not sure if you can tell from this small pic, but it steps down twice, so it will take me awhile to paint that.  I'll post more pictures as I finish painting.   

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, this looks awesome! I love the land and the view and the big house. It reminds me of the town I grew up in Nevada. I am so happy for you guys. What a neat place! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete