Thursday, April 14, 2011

Surprise Vacation

Dave was supposed to work in Phoenix for 3 days so we were just going to stay for the weekend and then drive back on Monday morning.  They asked him to stay longer to finish the job.  That was great because they only needed him to work Thursday.  So they paid for his hotel and we got to have a mini vacation at a super nice resort.  They had a really nice pool and lazy river.  Jill came over and went swimming with her kiddos.  It was so relaxing!  I wish I had a waterproof camera so I could take pictures of all the fun we had in the water!  There was a water slide that Abby couldn't get enough of.  Emma went on it too, but only with Dave.  We had relaxing vacation at the pool during the day and then we got to spend the evenings with my family.  It was the best surprise vacation!!

Dave put Josiah in the high chair while he ordered our food.  I guess the girls wanted to be like their brother so they got in one also.  Silly girls.
 I let Abby take pictures of the hotel.  It was so adorable.  
 She really is a good little photographer.
Emma is so precious.  She loves her Pooh Bear and brings him everywhere.
I think Abby would live in the water if you let her.  She wanted to stay in there all day. 







 Josiah bonked his face on the night stand.  Poor kid looks beat up.

 Emma looks so tiny in this picture.


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete