On Friday, Dave and I took Emma to the Cardiologist to get an EKG and an Echocardiogram. She had an EKG when she was 3 months old and her heart looked perfect, but she recently had some blood work that was 'off' so we went to the Cancer Clinic and the heart doc just to get everything looked at again. I had peace and didn't feel like anything was wrong, but we wanted to make sure that she was ok. Everything looks good. I continue to be amazed at God's goodness. Why I'm surprised or amazed is silly, really. God has never let me down and always shown Himself, especially through the tough times. None the less, I remain a doubter at times. Anyway, Dave and I were both so overwhelmed by how God has blessed Emma. She really is our little miracle.
Here are some bonus pictures of all the cuties!
Seriously, Josiah's favorite spot in the house...well, that was until he figured out how to climb the stairs.
Spinning in the tutus I made them for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment