This post is a little late. I worked on it the other night and fell asleep, surprise, surprise! Anyway, better late than never, right?
Dave has been working for Phantom of the Opera since February. He was going to get me tickets to see it before Josiah was born, but then I went on bed rest so I couldn't go :( My Grandma and Norm were coming to visit and they were able to talk my mom into coming to. Grandma and Norm were going to see Phantom. Dave got me a babysitter. (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Huwe) and got tickets for my mom and I also. I was quite excited to go to the show...finally. Dave tells me stories about things going on at work so it was nice to see all that he's been talking about. He's on the stage for a few seconds here and there and I was one proud wife when I saw him up there! Afterward, he took us on a tour of the stage and behind the scenes. It is so amazing all the things that go on to make a show happen. I'm am so thankful to have gone. It was fun, so thanks Dave and Grandma (who graciously paid for my ticket, although she says "The Casino paid for it!")
No comments:
Post a Comment